Wednesday, June 10, 2009

~I'm LoNeLyJuNz~

I start feeling lonely...actually the beginner of this year i also feel de le...but not totally...until today,i write this blog...i totally feel lonely...loneliness surrounding me now...it make me feeling down and unhappy...

When in form 4...never have lonely for me...cause in form 4 many many many many bigger than me de friends...like form 5...all of my friend and relative also form 5 de...my cousin la...my brother la...my best friend la...and even she...is those who accompany me to pass day time...until today...when i looking at the calendar,half year of 2009 are passed...and we break for almost half year also le...Jack leave me almost 2 month le...Tommy and Yew leave me 1 month le...Kok Sheng dun have time accompany me 4 month le...now the only brothers that always accompany from morning till night,Sim and Jian,haiz...tomolo they will go KL interview for work le...the only people that with me also want leave le...and now i think deeply...i realise,after they go...i will be definitely LoNeLy...with my name JuNz(Tzhoon)...i become ~LoNeLyJuNz~...i realy dont know how i can i face such condition...everyday passed meaningless???...or passed just like this???...it makes me vexed!!!...but the only way to solve is accept the fact...Whatever...to those who going out to work or study...take care of yourself...and i will be in kampar until next year May...i will leave Kampar...Anything just find me...always will be standby here for you all...



~Taken In 12am 1.6.2009...Its means Half Years Is Passed~

That day...once i wake up...i have been call to attend a meeting at KFC...the meeting is about choosing the new mainboard of St.John...haiz...at the time...i feeling so down...because i still remember the time when i just taking up my post...and now...i'am putting down my post...time realy passed very fast...like this jau 5 years le...half year more...my name will be deleted in SMK Sentosa...the only things i can bring out from this school is just memory...to my friend...1st time i write blog is march...the 1st blog is about friend...now already passed 3 month le...it is very very fast...camp also passed 2 week le...it's realy fast...leaving this school realy realy tak boleh tahan...haiz...half year...half year...go slowly please...our memory and time just leave half year...after this what we could be???a big family to a broken family???...leave school soon...to those who still in the school...take care...anything...find me this gor gor ar...haha...i sure i will back...i also dunno where i will go after leaving form 5...it's depend on my destiny...looking forward for my future and also my "New Life"...Hope to start my "New Life" soon so i can forget all all all all all the unhappy and sad memory in Kampar!!!...Take Care....



~Half Years Passed Le...Who Am I Now???~

~LoNeLyJuNz~

No comments:

Post a Comment