Thursday, July 2, 2009

~The Day Is Coming Soon~

Haiz...So long no write blog le...many thing happen this few weeks...that day...when can check for plkn jo...i check myself and found i didnt get it...1stly i very happy de...but soon duno why i not happy le...cuz many of my friends also got...this make me feel that the day we separate close le...only left 4 months...we will leave each others...i realise friend is very important...now almost everyday i passed alone...my parent always go oversea de...my brother go out stay le...always only me alone in the home...sleep alone,eat alone everything alone...at that time...i realy so lonely...luckily got wai hoe to be the only friend that i can trust...i always find him go out he also go de...always chat with me...he is the one who with me when i in trouble...and also that xiao xi gua...only this 2 guys accompany me during the moment i alone...even now...my parent also not at home...now thinking what should i eat later...

Realy so disappointed with that cks...that time feel so sad when he say something that very hurt me...but nvm la,passed le...yesterday i find him back...and we be back normal...for now...and until now...only this 2 person...that i can put them into my brother list...but me still got 3 best brother at KL de...Jack,Sim And Jian...(Jack)Sorry,that day u back i never company u...

That day...when i go for a walk by my car...suddenly...a rainbow appear...that time...i think back many many of our past le...duno why...until now i also cant forget her...but...i trust...one day...i will let u go...but duno when that day will come...everytime i alone...i will think back the time with u...and i will imagine...when i alone when u still my gf...u will accompany me...whatever problem u will be with me...even i am sick...you are the one who take me go see doctor,call me drink water,call me eat medicine...but now...no more...do it myself...although u are not belongs to me 6 months le...but our memory stil fresh in my mind...

In St.John.now everyday...after school also got meeting...during this meeting...i feel i have been abandoned...cause now the new ajk in-charge of it...In the past...we are the one who in-charge...haiz...wanna leave soon realy make me so down...missing everyone in the school and everything in the school...that i have been there for 5 years...

But Soon...i will start my "New Life" de le...my future...my dream...my ambition...no plkn...i can go on with my plan too...friends...we separate soon...although u like me or not...take care...dont keep the personality to camp ar...secondary friend jau wa can tolerate you...but in plkn...not de...take care...whatever...neth will be standby for you all...and sorry for what i have done wrong in this 5 years...

No comments:

Post a Comment